A variety of clients – from individuals and family-owned businesses to national corporations – have trusted Briskman & Binion to assist them with their legal needs. Every client, large or small, receives the same respectful consideration and with effective and cost-efficient legal representation.
Companies also depend on the lawyers of Briskman & Binion to handle business and legal needs, as do private and public corporations, from industries to industrial boards.
1. DHS, Inc. d/b/a Roto-Rooter Mobile (new)
2. Smith Industrial Service, Inc. (new)
3. United Parcel Service
4. Sonitrol of Mobile, Inc.
5. Radisson Admiral Semmes
6. Gulfstream Natural Gas System, LLC
7. Tes Contracting Co., Inc.
8. Broadway Construction Co., Inc.
9. Say Cheese, Inc. d/b/a Papa John’s
10. Treetop Enterprises, Inc.
11. Top Music Company, Inc.
12. Waffle House, Inc.
13. Johnson & Associates, LLC
1. Industrial Development Board of the City of Mobile
2. Industrial Park Board of Mobile County
3. Mobile Commerce Park
4. Retirement Systems of Alabama
1. T. Leavell & Associates
2. Cardio-Thoracic and Vascular Surgical Associates, P.C.
3. Vision Partners, P.C.
4. Mobile Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Center, P.C.
5. Banta Catalog Group
6. RBC Dain Rausher, Inc.
7. Feet First, Inc. (new)
1. Rockwell Automotive
1. Georgia Pacific, Corporate & Subsidiaries
1. Cedar Creek Land & Timber, Inc.
2. T.R. Miller Mill Co.
3. JBL Properties, Ltd.
4. Mitchell Brothers, Inc.
1. Averitt Express
2. Koby Subaru
1. Mobile Public Library
2. Ahavas Chesed Synagogue
3. Little Sisters of the Poor, Sacred Heart Home
Disclaimer: These recoveries and testimonials are not an indication of future results. Every case is different, and regardless of what friends, family, or other individuals may say about what a case is worth, each case must be evaluated on its own facts and circumstances as they apply to the law. The valuation of a case depends on the facts, the injuries, the jurisdiction, the venue, the witnesses, the parties, and the testimony, among other factors. Furthermore, no representation is made that the quality of the legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers.